Retro Woodgrain

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing.....4house

So, here goes our first post! Just a little behind on writing about our latest project (about 6 months behind)...but better late than never, right? This project - that we have named 4house - has been quite the undertaking, the biggest undertaking yet I'd say. Back in August we happened upon a house for sale in the downtown Rogers area. It was in disrepair and that's putting it nicely, but we decided to put in a blind offer and see what happened. To our surprise, we had the highest bid and this was the prize.......
So, this is where our journey began. In the next post I will show some juicier pics.....all the nasty interesting things we have come across thus far.

Hope everyone had a great and productive weekend! 

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Ashley! As you know, we live in a fixer upper and there is NEVER a dull moment!!! I bet you look just like Donna Reed in "It's a Wonderful Life" while you're working on the "drafty old house" .... if you ever want to swap off manual labor...the Casas family is IN! : ) I warn you...we're painting the outside soon. hahaha

    ReplyDelete